TradeSmart Mobile App-Sine, Web, NEST Trading Platform 2020
Rated 4/5 by Top Share Brokers Team
SINE - TradeSmart Mobile Trade App
SINE Mobile App is an official mobile app from TradeSmart Online. The mobile app has the features which you need to trade in India stock market. Single sign-on for trading in NSE, BSE, Currency, and Commodity. TradeSmart Mobile App "SINE" is an advanced mobile app keep in mind for derivative traders, so application is design in such a way which will be easy and user-friendly for traders who use the desktop terminal as well as Investors.
A key feature of SINE Mobile App are:
- Market Watch List - You can customize your watch list. You can add multiple watch list.
- Trade in equity, derivatives, currency derivatives and commodity. So in single sign-on you have full access of all trade requirements.
- Reports - Order book, trade book, net position and funds view/limits.
- Usability - Quick and fast, use low bandwidth.
- Holding report and intra-day charts.
- News and Alerts. You can set custome price alerts.
- Dashboard – Single window view of current market, your holdings, Orders, Positions, MTM and Trading Balance.
- Portfolio tracker.
- Real-time streaming quotes.
- Quick order placement.
- Access your holdings in the demat account.
- Check available limits and total margin on your account. Instance limit increase with online fund transfer.
- Advance Charting, Trade directly from charts, multiple indicators and various time intervals.
- Snap Quote – Display of Future quote, Options chain, Put-call ratio and many more.
- Allow fund transfer through 28+ banks, check payin and payout status.
- Top Moves – By volume, To Gainer, Top Losers live updates.
- Company Corporate action details – AGM, Buybacks, Dividend, Bonus and more.
- Options Calculator.
- Scanner and Options Strategies – Advance Analytical tool to identify opportunities and find the most favorable options strategies to trade in various market conditions.
- Requires Android: 3.0 and up
- Android App Size: 11 MB
- IOS Version: Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- iSO App Size: 69.9 MB
- Customer Reviews: Average rating (3.4 out of 5)
- TradeSmart Website URL: http://tradesmartonline.in/
- TradeSmart Support Email: [email protected]
- TradeSmart Mobile App Google Play Store Download Link
- TradeSmart Mobile App iOS Download Link
TradeSmart Online Web Trading Platform
TradeSmart offers two web trading platform.
1. TradeSmart NEST Web
NEST is one of the reliable, fast, trusted web trading platforms in India Stock Market. NEST is product of OMNESYS. TradeSmart Online NEST web is customized version and have complete online trading feature for Equity Cash, Equity F&O, Currency and Commodity trading on single sign-on. Advance Charts, Quick Order execution, Instance Fund Transfer, Price Alerts and many more features for Investors and Traders.
TradeSmart Online NEST Login >> Link
2. TradeSmart SINE Web
SINE Web is TradeSmart product for web trading. SINE Web trading platform will give you all the major features like Market Watch, Analytics, Buy/Sell, Index, Watch, Holdings, Reports, Charts, Order History, Positions and account details, Fund Transfer, Advance Charts and many more. It is lite, low bandwidth, user friendly trading platform.
TradeSmart Online SINE Login >> Link
NEST Desktop – TradeSmart Trading Software
OMNESYS NEST is official TradeSmart trading platform for desktop. This is one of the best and reliable desktop trading platforms. With NEST platform you can place advance order types like cover orders, bracket orders, AMO and stop loss orders. Up to 30x exposure in NSE Equity Cash, Up to 7x in NSE FnO and 6x in Commodities. Instance payment gateway linked with 28+ banks.
As NEST is one of the well-known trading platform, all other advance trading related features will remain available with TradeSmart software.
NEST Trading Platfrom is available only for Windows user. NEST is not available for Macbook. So Macbook user can use NEST web version.
TradeSmart Download - NEST Trading Platform
Last Updated on 2020-01-06
Other topics related to TradeSmart
Enquire TradeSmart Trading Account: