TopShareBrokers.com Logo
FREE Account Opening + Zero AMC Fees* + No Clearing Fees
Loading...

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue details 2022, issue entitlement, Price

Right Issue Status: Open [19th Jul 2022 to 17th Aug 2022]

Rated 3 stars Rated 3/5 by Team TopShareBrokers

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Detail

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Rs. 49.62 Cr opens for subscription from 19 July to 2 August 2022. The company issues 11 rights equity shares for every 3 fully paid-up equity shares held on the record date, 8 July 2022. The face value of a share is Rs. 1 per share and the right issue price is fixed at Rs. 1 per share. 25% is payable on the application and the rest 75% is payable on one or more subsequent calls. Stay updated with us to know more about the Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Details 2022 including issue size, right issue entitlement, terms of payment, and more.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Objective

The net proceeds from the right issue to be used for the below purposes;

  1. Finance the purchase, development and construction related expenditures of our Planned Projects.
  2. Meet general Corporate Purposes.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Details

Maharashtra Corporation Issue Details Values
Category RightIssue
Right Issue Issue Size (Shares) 49.62 Cr Eq Shares
Right Issue Issue Size (Amount) ₹49.62 Cr
Face Value ₹1 Per Equity Share
Right Issue - Issue Price ₹1 per share
Right Issue Record Date 8th Jul 2022
Right Issue Entitlement 11 Rights equity share for every 3 fully paid-up shares
held as on the record date
Right Issue Terms of payment Rs. 0.25 per share is payable on the application, and rest 0.75/share
is payable on one or more subsequent calls.
Listing At BSE
BSE Code 505523
NSE Code

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Dates

In this section we have covered all important dates related to Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue. Dates are updated as they are announced. The most noted dates are Right Issue start date and Right Issue end date, which one should use to participate in Right Issue.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue important dates
Right Issue Activity Date
Right Issue Issue Open Date 19th Jul 2022
Right Issue Issue Close Date 17th Aug 2022
Basis of Allotment Finalisation Date* Not Yet Announced
Refunds Initiation* Not Yet Announced
Credit of Shares to Demat Account* Not Yet Announced
Right Issue Listing Date* Not Yet Announced

* - Tentative Dates

Save 60% to 90% Brokerage

Start your investment journey with India's number one discount broker - Zerodha. Free delivery trade and free mutual funds Investment. Flat Rs 20 for Intraday,F&O, Currency and Commodity Trade.
Open Account Now

About Company - Maharashtra Corporation

Maharashtra Corporation Ltd primarily undertakes investing, trading, and distribution of different types of textile products. The company has a strong product portfolio including gunnies, handicrafts, hessian, tea, shellac, tobacco, hides, skins, kapocks, cotton, cotton goods, myrobalan, nux, indigo, oils, oilcakes, fertilizers, manure, rubber, dates, rice, seeds, chemicals, colour, paints, pigments, timber, iron, steel, etc.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Strengths

Maharashtra Corporation Financials

Past performance and financial results of Maharashtra Corporation.

Maharashtra Corporation Financials (₹ in Lakh) 31-Mar-2021 31-Mar-2020
Total Assets ₹1346.21 ₹1289.83
Total Income ₹41.79 ₹1.910
Net Profit/Loss ₹0.56 ₹-7.31

Company Address

Maharashtra Corporation Iimíted
907/908, Dev Plaza, S.V. Road, Andheri (West),
Mumbai,Maharashtra-400058
India
Website: http://mcl.visagar.com/
Phone: 022-67424815
Email: [email protected]

Registrar

Adroit Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
19/20, Jaferbhoy Industrial Estate, 1st Floor,
Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (East),
Mumbai- 400 059
Website: http://www.adroitcorporate.com
Phone: 91- 22- 2859 6060/2859 4060
Email: [email protected]

Lead Manager

  1. CapitalSquare Advisors Pvt. Ltd.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Offer Document (Letter of Offer) >>Document

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Online Application (Registrar & Transfer Agent) >>Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue RTA information is not yet available.

Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue Important dates - Issue Open Date, close Date, Right Issue Listing Date. Right Issue Details - Offer Size, Issue Size, Type of IPO, Issue Price, Market Lot, BSE Cd, NSE Cd, Right Issue Listing date. What is the issue open date and close date for Maharashtra Corporation? Should I apply in Maharashtra Corporation Right Issue?

Last Updated on 2022-08-02T23:08:19+00:00


User Reviews

No feedback found for this broker. Be the first to post the review.