Best Brokers by Monthly Plans in India-2019
Posted on 7th Jun 2018
Monthly Trading Plans, Unlimited Trading Plans or Fixed Plans all are same where by paying monthly fees to brokers one can trade unlimited without worry of volume or size of trade in a month. Usually fixed plans are charged by segments - [Equity - Intraday, delivery, F&O], currency or commodity. For example pay rs 1999 to trade unlimited in Equity, Rs 1599 to Trade unlimited in Commodity, Rs 1199 to Trade unlimited in Currency. The unlimited Trading charges per month depend on broker to broker.
Does Unlimited trading account suitable for me?
To find answer for this you need to track your trading history and find out what is your average brokerage per month on each segment as well as what is your future trading plans. If your average monthly brokerage payment are exceeding the unlimited trading plan charges, then it's worth to switch to monthly plans.
Please find below Best brokers by Monthly Plans in India:
Read the ProStocks Review
- Equity Monthly Plan - Unlimited Plan of Rs 899 per month
- Currency Monthly Plan - Unlimited Plan of Rs 499 per month
- Yearly Equity Plan- Unlimited Plan of Rs 8999 per month
- Yearly Currency Plan - Unlimited Plan of Rs 4999 per month
- Lowest Transaction Charges, NO PCM Fee
- Rs 10 Call n Trade Charges, Lowest in industry
Special Offer:Free Life time Demat AMC & Trading AMC for limited time.Sign up now
Read the SAS Online Review
Cheapest plan in Monthly option:
- Equity Delivery,Intraday and F&O segment for fixed price plan of Rs 999 per month
- Currency trading - fixed price plan of Rs 499 per month
- Commodity trading - fixed price plan of Rs 999 per month
Special Offer:Zero account opening fees (Rs 200 waived) for limited time. Get the offer
Read the TradePlusOnline Review
Cheaper plan in Monthly option:
- Unlimited Equity Option Trading for Rs 99 per month.Equity Delivery,Intraday & Future not part of Monthly Plans.
- Unlimited Currency trading - for Rs 99 per month
- Unlimited MCX commodity trading - for Rs 99 per month
Special Offer:Account opening of Rs 199 Waived off i.e. zero trading account opening fee for limited time.If KYC is completed and submitted within 2 days of contacting us. Sign up now
Read the MyValueTrade Review
First time in Industry - Yearly Brokerage Plan:
- Fix Monthly Plan for Rs 1000 in all segment which include Equity Intraday, Delivery, F&O, Currency and Commodity.
- Fix Yearly Plan for Rs 10,000 in all segment which include Equity Intraday, Delivery, F&O, Currency and Commodity.
Read the Trade Smart Online Review
- Equity Delivery,Intraday and F&O segment for fixed price plan of Rs 3999 per month
- Currency trading - fixed price plan of Rs 1999 per month
- Commodity trading - fixed price plan of Rs 3999 per month
Special Offer:Open an account with Trade Smart Online and get a flat 50% off on new account opening fees.Get the offer
Why monthly trading plan?
- For Active Traders, doing multiple trades across segments including Commodity, Currency and Equity.
- High Volume Traders.
- Traders who love to trade frequently in Penny stocks/Small stocks.
- By paying onetime monthly fee, traders are locking there budget towards brokerage.
- No need to pay service tax on your transactions, you need to pay service tax once only on your monthly fees.
Detail article on Unlimited trading Plans.
Tags:Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Best Brokers by lowest brokerage and transaction charges
, Best brokers by Customer Service
, Best brokers by trading platform in India
, Best brokers by Monthly Plans in India
, Best brokers for NRI trading in India
, Lowest brokerage
, Free Trading in India
, No Brokerage Trading
, Lowest brokerage on share trading
, Best brokers by customer service in India
, Best brokers by customer support in India
, Best broker for demat account in India
, Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Top Share brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Online 3 in 1 Account in India
, Best brokers for equity trading in India