Best brokers by Customer Service-2017
Customer service/Customer support/Customer care is a factor that cannot be neglected while trading. Client needs prompt and continued customer service from broker to get a trading done successfully. It is an active responsibility of a broker to provide customer service through phone, email and live chat if possible specially in market hours and back-office support post market hours.
Here we are assessing the brokers in terms of how prompt they are in delivering the support over phone and email. All the brokers we choose in this category are reliable and consistent in providing customer service to their best and thus winning the hearts of their clients and makes them favorite brokers in the Industry.
Here we come with "Best brokers by Customer Service in India":
Zerodha is known for its Online Support, knowledge base, quick turnaround, trained employees,overall offering great Customer Service. Other than Online Support portal, Zerodha has Email support & over the Phone support.
Special Offer:100 Rs off on account opening fee for limited time. Sign up now
Sharekhan with its quality customer support offers live chat, phone call support, email support & Toll free number. Query resolution time is pretty quick and accurate. Strong and up to date knowledge center with trading workshop.
Kotak Securities customer care offering like live chat in business hrs, Toll free number, Service email, Knowledge bank, video tutorials making them one of the favorite in customer service category.
RKSV,the discount broker is also up in its customer service by resolving online queries, strong knowledge base, hot line/customer care phone support and strong email support and query resolution.
Tradeplus customer service also has very strong online knowledge base and video tutorial to help and quickly resolve queries for their customers. Offers live chat for technical support, toll free helpline & email support.
Special Offer:Waiving off Account opening of Rs 199 i.e. zero trading account opening fee for limited time.
Customer Service offered by broker or ways a broker can assist its clients.
- e-Mail Support: Replying of email within few hours during business time is considered reasonable in this matter. Its depend on the severity of incident.
- Phone/Toll Free No: Broker can provide excellent customer care through phone and toll free no. We do not include brokers who use phone service only for call and trade and squaring up orders.
- Live Chat Support: As far as live chat goes, the response should be immediate but is only possible during working days and for certain time.
- Leave a message on their website: This can also help a client in getting assisted fast and directed to the specific representative.
- Discussion Forum: This is a new and popular concept these days where you can ask questions directly to the broker related to any particular topic or issue.
- Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials: Quick presentation of recurring issue in knowledgebase is one of the effective ways for online community. Training and features about the tools are best to demonstrate in video tutorials to reduce traffic on other support features.
Few brokers have Toll Free numbers while other try to do query resolution over discussion forum. Brokers like Zerodha and RKSV provides immediate response for handling technical issues. The only downside is that some of them don`t have 24/7 phone support which would be a great feature if included.