TopShareBrokers.com Logo
Loading...

Right Issue Status: Closed [27th Sep 2021 to 18th Oct 2021]

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue

Rated 3 stars Rated 3/5 by Team TopShareBrokers

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Review

Free Delivery Trading with Zerodha,
Open account now and Invest in IPO.

NRI Form ⇒

RPP Infra Projects right issue of 1.60 cr shares worth issue size of Rs. 48 Cr opens for subscription from 27 Sep to 18 October 2021. The company issues 3 right equity shares for every 5 fully paid-up equity shares held as on the record date, 20 Sep 2021. The right issue price is Rs. 30 per share and 60% or Rs. 18 is payable on the application and the rest 40% or Rs. 12 will be payable on the first and final calls.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Objective

  • To meet the company's long-term working capital requirements.
  • Meet general corporate purposes.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Details

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue details includes issue size, issue price, discount information, minimum and maximum order quantity, promoters holding details, NSE and BSE code.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Details
RPP Infra Projects Issue Details Values
Category RightIssue
Right Issue Issue Size(Shares) 1.60 Cr Eq Shares
Right Issue Issue Size(Amount) ₹48 Cr
Face Value ₹10 Per Equity Share
Right Issue Issue Price ₹30
Right Issue Record Date 20th Sep 2021
Right Issue Entitlement 3 Rights Equity Shares for every 5 fully paid-up Equity Shares held on the Record Date.
Right Issue Terms of payment 60% or Rs. 18 will be payable on the application and rest 40% or Rs. 12 will be payable on one and more subsequent calls.
Listing At BSE, NSE
BSE Code 532284
NSE Code

RPP Infra Projects Financials

Past performance and financial results of RPP Infra Projects.

RPP Infra Projects financial
RPP Infra Projects Financials 31-Mar-2021 31-Mar-2020
Total Assets ₹633.77 Cr ₹588.57 Cr
Total Income ₹524.33 Cr ₹607.96 Cr
Net Profit/Loss ₹15.50 Cr ₹18.16 Cr

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Strengths

  • Strong technical and project execution expertise.
  • Long-term experience in the construction industry.
  • Experienced promoters and managerial team.
  • Strong geographic presence in Tamil Nadu.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Threats/Weaknesses

  • Compliance with environmental legislation and applicable norms.
  • Absence of long-term agreements with suppliers for supply of raw materials.
  • Significant dependency on the Indian construction and infrastructure industry.
  • An adverse economic environment may significantly affect construction activities.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Important Dates

In this section we have covered all important dates related to RPP Infra Projects Right Issue. Dates are updated as they are announced. The most noted dates are Right Issue start date and Right Issue end date, which one should use to participate in Right Issue.

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue important dates
Right Issue Activity Date
Right Issue Issue Open Date 27th Sep 2021
Right Issue Issue Close Date 18th Oct 2021
Basis of Allotment Finalisation Date* 25th Oct 2021
Refunds Initiation* 26th Oct 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account* 27th Oct 2021
Right Issue Listing Date* 1st Nov 2021

* - Tentative Dates

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Offer Document (Letter of Offer) >>Document

RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Online Application (Registrar & Transfer Agent) >>RPP Infra Projects Right Issue RTA information is not yet available.

Company Address

R.P.P Infra Projects Limited
S.F.No. 454, Raghupathynaiken Palayam, Railway Colony (Post), Poondurai Road
Erode,Tamil Nadu-638 002
India
Website: http://www.rppipl.com/
Phone: +91 424 2284077
Email: [email protected]

Registrar

Cameo Corporate Services Limited
Cameo Corporate Services Ltd.,
Subramanian Building # 1, Club House Road,
Chennai 600 002 - India
Website: https://online.cameoindia.com/
Phone: +91-44-28460390
Email: [email protected]

Lead Manager

  1. Inga Ventures Pvt Ltd
RPP Infra Projects Right Issue Important dates - Issue Open Date, close Date, Right Issue Listing Date. Right Issue Details - Offer Size, Issue Size, Type of IPO, Issue Price, Market Lot, BSE Cd, NSE Cd, Right Issue Listing date. What is the issue open date and close date for RPP Infra Projects? Should I apply in RPP Infra Projects Right Issue?

Last Updated on 2021-10-25T10:59:26+00:00


User Reviews

avatar
5. sanjiv 9/23/2021 12:07:55 AM Reply
RPP Infraprojects RightIssue expected listing gain.
avatar
4. Oshi singh 9/23/2021 12:07:55 AM Reply
Please confirm RPP Infraprojects RightIssue GMP (grey market premium) and kostak.
avatar
3. Priti 9/23/2021 12:07:55 AM Reply
RPP Infraprojects RightIssue good or bad.
avatar
2. Balu chavan 9/23/2021 12:07:55 AM Reply
RPP Infraprojects RightIssue whether to invest or not.
avatar
1. Rajendra 9/23/2021 12:07:55 AM Reply
RPP Infraprojects RightIssue - CRISIL Rating, Apply or not?.
Request CallbackOpen Demat Account