Bharti Airtel right issue of 39.23 Cr shares worth issue size of Rs. 20,987.39 Cr opens for subscription from 5 Oct to 21 October 2021. The company issues 1 right equity share for every 14 fully paid-up equity shares held as on the record date, 28 Sep 2021. The right issue price is Rs. 535 per share and 25% or Rs. 133.75 is payable on the application and the remaining 75% worth Rs. 401.25 will be payable on the first & subsequent calls.
The company aims to raise money from the right issue for the following objectives;
Bharti Airtel Right Issue details includes issue size, issue price, discount information, minimum and maximum order quantity, promoters holding details, NSE and BSE code.
|Bharti Airtel Issue Details||Values|
|Right Issue Issue Size(Shares)||39.29 Cr Eq Shares|
|Right Issue Issue Size(Amount)||₹20,987.39 Cr|
|Face Value||₹5 Per Equity Share|
|Right Issue Issue Price||₹535|
|Right Issue Record Date||28th Sep 2021|
|Right Issue Entitlement||1 Right Issue for every 14 Equity shares held on the record date|
|Right Issue Terms of payment||25% or Rs. 133.75 is payable on the application and 75% or Rs. 401.25 will be payable on the two or more subsequent calls.|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Past performance and financial results of Bharti Airtel.
|Bharti Airtel Financials (₹ in Cr)||31-Mar-2021||31-Mar-2020|
In this section we have covered all important dates related to Bharti Airtel Right Issue. Dates are updated as they are announced. The most noted dates are Right Issue start date and Right Issue end date, which one should use to participate in Right Issue.
|Right Issue Activity||Date|
|Right Issue Issue Open Date||5th Oct 2021|
|Right Issue Issue Close Date||21st Oct 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Finalisation Date*||28th Oct 2021|
|Refunds Initiation*||28th Oct 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account*||29th Oct 2021|
|Right Issue Listing Date*||1st Nov 2021|
* - Tentative Dates
Bharti Airtel Right Issue Offer Document (Letter of Offer) >>Document
Bharti Airtel Right Issue Online Application (Registrar & Transfer Agent) >>Bharti Airtel Right Issue RTA information is not yet available.
Last Updated on 2021-10-01T11:14:57+00:00