IIFL Securities Trading Platforms Review 2021
Rated 4/5 by Top Share Brokers Team
India Infoline Securities is one of the top full-service brokers of India and offers multiple trading platforms for its users. These trading platforms let the traders take investment decisions wisely and smartly. They are user-friendly and straightforward which comes with lots of shortcuts and keys to execute transaction processes quickly. All trading platforms have different processes to place orders.
To place orders with IIFL Trading platforms, you need to open an IIFL Demat and Trading Account. After having an account, you can start trading with any of the platforms listed below.
- IIFL Markets – Android and iOS Mobile App
- IIFL TT Web
- IIFL TT Exe – Desktop Trading Software
- IIFL MF App – Mutual Fund investment App
- IIFL TT Iris
IIFL Markets Mobile App
IIFL Markets App is one of the highest-rated trading apps offered by any full-time broker. This high-performance app with decent features helps it in high-speed execution of the trades. The app comes with multiple features that make a convenient way to trade and helps you to analyze the market.
Top features of IIFL Markets Mobile App
- Online trading on Multiple exchanges like BSE, NSE, and MCX.
- One tap support available with the ChatBot feature.
- It provides an in-depth research report of over 500 stocks from NIFTY, Sensex, Bank Nifty, Mid Cap.
- Get live news coverage of the financial market, companies, and economy to make informed investment decisions.
- IIFL Market app allows you to invest in IPO and OFS.
- It provides you access to the live prices across equity, commodity, and currency segments in detail.
- It provides the facility of advanced portfolio tracking and educational videos.
- Price alerts and notifications.
- Get a pre-approved personal loan on the basis of your credit history.
IIFL Markets Mobile App Download
The markets app support for both Google Android Smartphones and Apple iOS devices. You can download the apps here:
IIFL TT Web
IIFL TT Web which is also popularly known as IIFL Trader Terminal is a web platform that allows IIFL clients to trade in Equity, derivatives, currency, mutual funds, IPO, and commodity which are listed on BSE, NSE, MCX, and NSDEX. It is designed in such a way that it meets all the trading and investment requirements of traders. For beginners, it is relatively tough to understand the terminal in the initial stage, but it is an easy scoop for seasoned investors. The terminal has many advanced features including analytical capabilities, charts, stock tips, expert research, tick list, etc., which help the traders to take investment decisions easily.
Features of IIFL TT Web Online
IIFL Securities Trader Terminal comes with many promising features that can help the audience to understand the process as well as give reasons to use it.
- It provides live market data and streaming codes to the users.
- The IIFL trading platform provides the opportunity to have extensive information about local and global markets on the pre-selected scripts.
- One can check the Daily Price Range and Average Traded Price before trading on any market instrument.
- It allows in making single-click order placement with shortcuts.
- It also allows getting free access to the depository, ledger, MTM profit/loss statement in a single click.
- It provides the access to get the detail of real-time scrip with market depth.
Advantages of IIFL Trading Terminal
- The terminal provides a weekly report under “weekly wrap” for a detailed analysis of the orders.
- It has a special feature of IIFL Call where you can get the intraday tips to place intraday orders.
- It provides a real-time chat option to get assistance during market hours.
- It also allows placing AMOs (After Market orders) which can get processed the next business day.
- It also allows users to access LIVE TV which features ET Now.
IIFL TT Exe
IIFL TT Exe is trading software offered by IIFL to its traders. This software can be downloaded and installed easily (in exe form) on Windows operating software (98, 2000, 2003, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 9). It is designed for frequent traders who require shortcut keys and fast execution to place orders, analyze stocks with advanced charts and tools. The Exe terminal allows trading in cash, derivatives, commodities, and currencies at NSE, BSE, MCX, and NCDEX. It also offers investments in online mutual fund and IPO.
Features of IIFL TT Exe Software
- The terminal provides a single screen to trade in equity, F&O, mutual funds, currency, and commodity.
- The market analyzer feature of the terminal helps traders to get a quick glance at the market along with 52-week highs and lows, top losers, gainers, and much more.
- It also offers fund transfer with top banks such as ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, UTI, etc.
- It provides single-click access to MTM P/L, ledger, depository statement.
IIFL Trading Terminal Download
One can download the trading terminal from the IIFL Securities website.
Download IIFL Trading Terminal
Advantages of IIFL TT Exe
- The terminal offers high security and it will lock if there is constant inactivity for 10 minutes on it.
- It has the option of setting up alerts and notifications on the basis of preferences. You can custom these alerts as per your preferences.
- You can add and place AMO (Aftermarket orders) through this terminal.
Disadvantages of IIFL TT Exe
- IIFL Trader Terminal Exe is not available for the iOS operating system.
IIFL MF App
IIFL Securities offers its mutual fund app with the name of “Mutual Fund – A service by IIFL” for android and iOS users. The application allows us to buy and sell mutual funds and to track them anytime, anywhere. To review this app, one can also use it as a guest user and later can open an account paperless with the help of an Aadhar card and PAN card,
Top features of IIFL Mutual Fund App
- The app offers e-mandate so one can invest in mutual funds online through SIP or Lumpsum mode.
- It provides research-based schemes in equity, debt, ELSS, and hybrid categories.
- The app advises funds by doing analysis on AUM, NAV, past returns and performance, asset allocation, etc.
- Zero commission investment in direct funds.
- 24*7 instant online withdrawal facility.
- Guest user login feature.
- Free financial health check-up.
- One tap experts support feature.
- Investors can trade their portfolio growth and buy more or redeem based on the returns provided by the funds.
Download IIFL MF App
Android and iOS users both can download the app on their devices to invest in mutual funds and track them easily.
IIFL TT Iris
IIFL Securities launched an app in association with Spider Software India to provide its investors best stock market decision-making software. The app is best for analyzing market movements so that one can take investment-based decisions and trade easily. It has many unique features that help the traders to find the best investment opportunities in the market. If you are confused about the right stock selection then you can use this app to make your investment portfolio.
Features of IIFL TT Iris App
- The app provides a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly, and Intraday chart for NSE CM & NSE FUTURES.
- IIFL TT Iris helps in tracking the buy/sell signals and momentum of stocks.
- Traders can get 52-week high and low at a single click.
- It helps in identifying the support & resistance levels of the particular stocks with the help of tools like Retracement, Extensions, Price Channels, and Andrew Pitchfork.
IIFL TT Iris Charges
If you want to use IIFL TT Iris for making your trading decisions, then you have to pay Rs 54,000 annually as charges. This is a third-party trading software build by Spider Software India.
Trading Platform FAQs
- Visit the IIFL Securities website.
- Click on the downloads tab on the menu bar.
- .NET VERSION 4.0 is required to download the app.
- Click on the download button to download IIFL Trader Terminal on your desktop.
- Trader Terminal Installation Demo, features Demo and Trader Terminal User Manual is also available on the same page.
After Market Orders can be placed online through IIFL TT Exe or IIFL Markets App after the markets closed from 4.30 PM to 8.30 PM only with -5% or +5% range of the closing price of the stock. After market orders can be placed only on NSE and BSE from your IIFL Demat account.
For a desktop app, shortcuts for placing orders are:
- To buy AMO stocks: Ctrl+F1
- To sell AMO stocks: Ctrl+F2
To place orders on markets app:
- Select the “Advanced” button by entering the details of the series type, price, quantity, exchange, etc.
- Click on the AMO option available there.
- Confirm the order and it will be placed instantly.
Alternatively, one can call the customer service team of IIFL and place AMO orders easily.
- You can place orders easily through the Watch list where you can buy and sell scrip instantly.
- Another way to trade in this is to search the scrip on the search option available on IIFL Trader Terminal.
- On the dashboard, you can trade on any segment such as equity, currency, commodities, futures, options, etc.
IIFL app can be easily downloaded from the Playstore or Apple store.
- To login to IIFL Markets app, enter your ID, password, DOB, or PAN.
- Submit your details and login.
- You can also log in as a guest user, just by entering your mobile number and OTP in the IIFL Trading app.
Yes, IIFL offers a mobile trading application to facilitate trade-on-the-go service to clients. The broker offers two types of mobile apps that are pointed below:
- IIFL Markets App: This particular app allows trading and investment across multiple assets such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency, IPO, bonds, and other instruments.
- IIFL Mutual Fund App: This app is particularly designed for mutual funds investment only. The app is available for both the android as well as iOS versions.
IIFL markets app allows trading on your fingertips as users are able to place orders on their mobile phones. The App is available to download for Android as well as iOS devices. Here are the key features of IIFL Market app:
- Trading on multiple exchanges like NSE, BSE, NCDEX, and MCX.
- Customize Watchlist: Add stocks in the watchlist as per your need.
- Intuitive Dashboard: Indices, commodity, currency, Top gainers & losers, etc.
- Advanced charting tools to analyze stocks.
- Stock scanners and get live market news.
- Apply IPO online through IIFL mobile app.
- Check order book, net position, profit & loss, and trade book.
- Get trading calls with stop loss and target price.
- IIFL research reports: Get free IIFL research on IIFL Markets mobile app.
- Notification center: Price alerts and notifications.
- Free guest login feature.
- In-app chatbot service.
To get IIFL API authorization keys, you must be the IIFL Trading Account holder. Here is the process to get IIFL Trading API:
- Login with the IIFL Trading Terminal (IIFL TT).
- Head to the “My Account” and go to the “profile” option.
- Under the profile, click on the “My Details” tab that will direct you to the “Account Details” page.
- Here, under the equity option, click on the “Trading API” and then press the “Generate” button.
- The page will provide you access to the listed/open APIs that have 6 months validity period and later, it needs to be regenerated.
Yes, absolutely, the full service broker IIFL offers free API to its trading account users at zero charges. IIFL API enables customers to create their own trading interface and enjoy personalized trading experience.
Last Updated on 2021-01-28
Enquire IIFL Securities Trading Account: