IPO Investment through Kotak Securities
Kotak Securities as a Stock Broker is offering online IPO application to its clients. After SEBI’s mandate in Jan 2016, all application in IPO and FPO (Initial Public Offering and Follow on Public Offering) has to be channel through ASBA (Applications Supported by Blocked Amount) process through Self-Certified Syndicate Bank (SCSB).
You can apply to online IPOs with Kotak Security Trinatiy account only. After allotment, you can use your Kotak Securities Trading account to trade and sell in your holding of shares.
Step to Invest in IPOs with Kotak Security ASBA Process
Current and Upcoming IPO's investment with Kotak Securities
- Login to www.kotaksecurities.com with your User ID & password
- Go to IPO action section & click on "Place Order"
- On Place order page, click on "ASBA application" radio button which will further prompt you to fill in necessary details to place an IPO order
- After filling in your details, click on "Place Order" tab which will lead you to "Order Confirmation Page"
- Check & confirm the details that you have filled in & click on "Apply" tab to complete the IPO transaction
Step to Invest in IPOs with Kotak Bank ASBA Process
- Login into your net banking account.
- Go to Investment options, Select IPO.
- Under IPO Page – Select the IPO you wish to invest.
- Provide the required information like PAN No, Demat Account Number and number of shares and bid price (including option to select cut off price).
- Submit application subject to availability of clear balance in your bank account.
Can I place multiple orders under ASBA at different rates?
Yes, you are allowed to place 3 orders at different rates.
Detail Article on ASBA Process for IPO Investment >> Read
Note: Client having account in those bank who are not offering paperless ASBA application or those client who do not do online banking has to fill the physical application and submit to syndicate member for onward submission to client’s bank for blocking required amount in client ‘s bank account.
Mutual Fund Investment with Kotak Securities:
You can invest in Mutual Funds with Kotak Securities in three easy ways:
- With the assistance from their Relationship Managers that help you in choosing a Mutual Fund that meet your needs.
- Online via their trading website www.kotaksecurities.com. Free research and tips on Mutual Funds is also available online for better decision making.
- Directly from their Mutual Fund houses website. In this case you even don’t need a trading account. You can invest in MF after going through KYC.
How to online invest in Mutual Funds via Kotak Security?
To Invest in Mutual Funds you should be KYC Compliant.
Steps to invest in Mutual funds via kotaksecurities.com
- Login to www.kotaksecurities.com
- Go to Mutual fund > Purchase
- Select "AMC","Schema","Folio #:"
- Enter the Amount you wish to invest.
- In case of Dividend scheme, select Dividend option (payout / reinvest)
- Read and accept the Mutual funds Terms & Conditions
- Submit Order
- You should have sufficiaent funds in your Mutual Fund -ledger with kotaksecurities.com to process the order.
- You can refer order status tab to see the status of your investment.
Kotak Securities Ltd allows you to Invest in MF through the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
- Login to your Kotak Securities Account.
- Select Investment Offerings > Mutual Funds.
- Click on register SIP.
- Select Fund > select SIP amount and tenure.
- Confirm your SIP.
What are benefits using mutual funds service from Kotak Securities?
Key benefits with Kotak Securities for investing in Mutual funds are:
- Schemes from all major fund houses
- Latest Mutual Fund news, research, recommendations and Fund Manager viewpoints
- Online and offline transaction facility
- PAN India Presence for in-person help
- Dedicated customer help desk
- 24x7 web-enabled client back office