Best Brokers for NRI trading in India-2019
Posted on 7th Jun 2018
by Team TopShareBroker
In this article we are listing best brokers for NRI trading in India.
NRI ("person resident outside India" who is a citizen of India or is a person of Indian origin), PIO or OCI card holders can trade in Indian stocks under Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS).
NRI accounts are controlled both by SEBI and RBI, so there are some restrictions in NRI trading. NRI can trade only in equity delivery, no exposures, no short selling, no BTST (Buy today sell tomorrow), no Currency derivative trading. NRIs can invest in mutual funds and IPOs through NON PIS [NRE/NRO saving accounts].
NRI with NRO Account can trade in Equity Delivery as normal resident Indian. You just need to open a normal trading and demat account and link it with your NRO Saving Account.
For best exchange rate visit www.ExchangeRateIQ.com
Read the Zerodha Review
Zerodha started offering NRI Services @ Rs 200 per executable order for Equity and F&O.Zerodha NRI account features are :
- Should have PIS Bank account with Axis or HDFC bank.
- Rs 200 Per executable order for Equity & F&O.
- By mapping your NRE account, you can only trade in the Equity segment whereas through an NRO account, you can trade in both Equity & Derivative segment.
- Detail article on Zerodha NRI Trading
Special Offer:Zero Brokerage for Equity Delivery and Zero Commission on Mutual Fund Investment (Direct Mutual Funds), Pay max Rs 20 for equity intraday, F&O, currency and commodity trading. No Hidden Charges.
Read the TradePlusOnline Review
TradePlus NRI Trading service include trading in equities, futures and options on NSE and BSE, Investment in IPO and Mutual Funds via NRO account is easiest way for NRI's to trade.
Special Offer:Free Trading account opening for our visitors.
Read the ProStocks Review
ProStocks NRI Investment Services include trading in equities, futures, and options on NSE and BSE at the cheapest brokerage of Rs 100 per executed order. ProStocks NRI Account features include.
- Trading and Demat Account Opening charges: Free
- AMC for Trading Account : Nil (Zero)
- Demat account AMC : Free with Rs 1000 refundable one time deposit.
- Brokerage Charges :Rs 100 per trade (all segments).
- Online EKYC, fill your form online.
Special Offer:Free Trading & Demat Account (for limited time only) + ProStocks offer FREE Trading + Demat Account(NO AMC). You can trade unlimited in equity segment for Rs 899/month or choose Rs 15 per trade plan. Thereby saving up to 90% on brokerage. ProStocks also offer Rs 0 Demat AMC with one time Rs 1000 refundable deposit.
Read the Finvasia Review
Finvasia NRI Trading service include trading in equities, futures and options on NSE and BSE, Investment in IPO and Mutual Funds via NRO account is easiest way for NRI's to trade.
- NRI with NRO account need to open Trading and Demat account.
- Can trade in derivatives, Mutual Funds and IPO.
- No PIS account requirement.
Special Offer:Free Account Opening+Free Demat AMC+Free Trading.
Read the Sharekhan Review
Sharekhan offers NRI Investment Services to trade online on NSE, BSE,trade in mutual Funds on any of the trading platforms Sharekhan offered. Sharekhan NRI account features are:
- Integrated RBI-approved bank account with HDFC Bank.
- Research report for every asset class, single location for Trading & Demat account.
- Real time portfolio tracking, fast trading platform, secure transactions.
- Seamless transactions and Paper free trading.
Special Offer:Get Free Trading + Demat Account (Rs 1150 waived on account opening) for a limited time.
Read the Geojit Review
Geojit BNP(GBNPP) have branch offices in Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or Oman and providing NRI service to invest in India Market. They have joint venture with local group and providing service to NRI customer to invest in local market as well as Indian stock market. Geojit don't have any office in US or support US persons or US investors via their platform.
Read the HDFC Securities Review
HDFC Securities NRI Offering- With 3-in-1 account,Bank, Trading and Demat HDFC Securities is offering seamless and hassle free trading for NRI's
- 3in1 account is one key advantage
- Tax Reports,Paper free trading
- USA and Canada base can't open 3in1 account with HDFC.
Special Offer:Get HDFC Securities 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Read the Kotak Securities Review
Kotak Securities' NRI account gives you the power to buy equities, futures or options, and transferring funds between accounts.Basic Features of the NRI Account are:
- Transfer funds safely via net-banking between your savings bank and trading accounts using the Kotak Payment Gateway.
- Investment option in IPO, ESOPS, bonds, derivatives and ETFs through seamless 3 in 1 account.
- Free access to Kotak's trading software and mobile app.
- Reserch report,SMS alerts,CallnTrade and more.
Special Offer:Get Kotak Securities 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Process to open a NRI trading account:
- Need to open RBI-approved bank account, PIS(Portfolio Investment Scheme) approval require(Only For NRE Account).
- Client can trade only with one bank account.
- Trading & Demat account opening forms with brokers using KYC 'Know Your Client' guidelines.
Document required to open a NRI account:
- Indian Passport or Foreign passport with place of birth as India accompanied with PIO/OCI card.
- If on Indian Passport then Valid Visa.
- PIS permission letter from RBI approved bank & Bank Account details(Only for NRE Account, Not require for NRO Account).
- PAN card.
- Overseas Address Proof - driving license/Bank Statement/Lease paper.
- Indian Address Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Bank Statement/Utility bill)
- Latest photographs of applicant.
Detail article on NRI Trading in India >> Read
Tags:Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Best Brokers by lowest brokerage and transaction charges
, Best brokers by Customer Service
, Best brokers by trading platform in India
, Best brokers by Monthly Plans in India
, Best brokers for NRI trading in India
, Lowest brokerage
, Free Trading in India
, No Brokerage Trading
, Lowest brokerage on share trading
, Best brokers by customer service in India
, Best brokers by customer support in India
, Best broker for demat account in India
, Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Top Share brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Online 3 in 1 Account in India
, Best brokers for equity trading in India