Best Brokers by Customer Service-2019
Posted on 7th Jun 2018
by Team TopShareBroker
Customer service/Customer support/Customer care is a factor that cannot be neglected while trading. Client needs prompt and continued customer service from broker to get a trading done successfully. It is an active responsibility of a broker to provide customer service through phone, email and live chat if possible specially in market hours and back-office support post market hours.
Here we are assessing the brokers in terms of how prompt they are in delivering the support over phone and email. All the brokers we choose in this category are reliable and consistent in providing customer service to their best and thus winning the hearts of their clients and makes them favorite brokers in the Industry.
Here we come with "Best brokers by Customer Service in India":
Read the Zerodha Review
Zerodha is known for its Online Support, knowledge base, quick turnaround, trained employees, overall offering great Customer Service. Other than Online Support portal, Zerodha has Email support & over the Phone support. Most discussed and reviewed discussion forum on Traderji.
Special Offer:Zero Brokerage for Equity Delivery and Zero Commission on Mutual Fund Investment (Direct Mutual Funds), Pay max Rs 20 for equity intraday, F&O, currency and commodity trading. No Hidden Charges.
Read the Sharekhan Review
Sharekhan with its quality customer support offers live chat, phone call support, email support & Toll free number. Query resolution time is pretty quick and accurate. Strong and up to date knowledge center with trading workshop.Local branch presence makes more advantage to resolve queries faster.
Special Offer:Get Free Trading + Demat Account (Rs 1150 waived on account opening) for a limited time.
Read the Kotak Securities Review
Kotak Securities customer care offering like live chat in business hrs, Toll free number, Service email, Knowledge bank, video tutorials making them one of the favorite in customer service category.
Special Offer:Get Kotak Securities 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Read the SAMCO Review
SAMCO, the discount broker is also up in its customer service by resolving online queries, strong knowledge base, customer care phone support and strong email support, query resolution and Video Tutorials.
Special Offer:100% Brokerage Cash Back for 1st Month for trades using Stocknote Mobile App + Free Trading and Demat Account Opening.
Read the Fyers Review
Fyers customer service also has very strong online knowledge base and video tutorial to help and quickly resolve queries for their customers. Offers phone call and email support. Big presence on Traderji and actively involve in all traders related queries.
Special Offer:Get FREE Trading for Limited Time + FREE Equity Delivery Trades (No Brokerage) + Rs 20 Max Trade in all other segments.
Customer Service offered by broker or ways a broker can assist its clients.
- e-Mail Support: Replying of email within few hours during business time is considered reasonable in this matter. Its depend on the severity of incident.
- Phone/Toll Free No: Broker can provide excellent customer care through phone and toll free no. We do not include brokers who use phone service only for call and trade and squaring up orders.
- Live Chat Support: As far as live chat goes, the response should be immediate but is only possible during working days and for certain time.
- Leave a message on their website: This can also help a client in getting assisted fast and directed to the specific representative.
- Discussion Forum: This is a new and popular concept these days where you can ask questions directly to the broker related to any particular topic or issue.
- Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials: Quick presentation of recurring issue in knowledgebase is one of the effective ways for online community. Training and features about the tools are best to demonstrate in video tutorials to reduce traffic on other support features.
Few brokers have Toll Free numbers while other try to do query resolution over discussion forum. Brokers like Zerodha and RKSV provides immediate response for handling technical issues. The only downside is that some of them don`t have 24/7 phone support which would be a great feature if included.
Tags:Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Best Brokers by lowest brokerage and transaction charges
, Best brokers by Customer Service
, Best brokers by trading platform in India
, Best brokers by Monthly Plans in India
, Best brokers for NRI trading in India
, Lowest brokerage
, Free Trading in India
, No Brokerage Trading
, Lowest brokerage on share trading
, Best brokers by customer service in India
, Best brokers by customer support in India
, Best broker for demat account in India
, Best brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Top Share brokers by Investment Offering in India
, Online 3 in 1 Account in India
, Best brokers for equity trading in India