Why Ventura? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Ventura Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Ventura Securities is known for its simplicity with basic site design nothing much fancy. The Broker has maintained a pleasant customer service, user friendly trading software and powerful research desk all efforts towards gaining the portfolios of m...
Zero account opening fees for limited time. Get the offer.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ventura Trading plans and Account opening
Ventura Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Ventura falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Ventura?
Ventura support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Ventura?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Ventura?
Ventura charges Rs 450 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Ventura?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Ventura ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Ventura?
Rs 400 PA (Waived for 1st year)
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Ventura?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Ventura.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Ventura?
No,Ventura don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Ventura?
No,Ventura don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Ventura?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Ventura's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Ventura Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.45% or 45 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 50 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 20 Per Lot
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 20 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Ventura's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Ventura offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Ventura.
- Does Ventura offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Ventura.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Ventura?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Ventura.
One on One Comparison of Ventura with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Ventura? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Ventura.
- Does Ventura offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Ventura doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Ventura offer After Trading Hours Order? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time?
No; you can't place After Trading Hours Order with Ventura.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Ventura? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with Ventura.
- Does Ventura offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Ventura. Please contact Ventura for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Ventura back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Ventura.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Ventura?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Ventura?
No; Ventura doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Ventura provide customer support though live Chat on website?
Yes; Ventura provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Ventura?
No; Ventura doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Ventura offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Ventura offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Ventura publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Ventura provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Ventura provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire Ventura Trading Account: