Why TradeSmart? Know broker in detail & FAQ
TradeSmart Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - TradeSmart, on the whole, provides clients a well-rounded offering worth being a client for, especially with its mix of brokerage plan choice (flat fee or percentage based), secure & fast trading tools and active customer support.
Free Account Opening, Rs 400 Waived a limited time.. Get the offer.
Frequently Asked Questions about TradeSmart Trading plans and Account opening
TradeSmart Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- TradeSmart falls in which Broker Category?
Discount Broker - Fixed Brokerage Per transaction
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with TradeSmart?
TradeSmart support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with TradeSmart?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with TradeSmart?
TradeSmart charges Rs 200 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with TradeSmart?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with TradeSmart ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with TradeSmart?
Rs 300 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at TradeSmart?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with TradeSmart.
- Is there any monthly plans available with TradeSmart?
No,TradeSmart don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with TradeSmart?
No,TradeSmart don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with TradeSmart?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with TradeSmart's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate TradeSmart Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Intraday - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Future - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Option - Flat Fee Rs 15
Commodity - Flat Fee Rs 15
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Flat Fee Rs 15
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Flat Fee Rs 15
- What are the Transaction Charges with TradeSmart's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 350 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 350 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 240 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 7150 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 360 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 275 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 165 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 6000 Per Cr
- Does TradeSmart offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with TradeSmart.
- Does TradeSmart offer Mutual Funds investment?
No; you can't invest in Mutual Fund's with TradeSmart.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with TradeSmart?
No; you cannot trade in bonds and NCD's with TradeSmart.
One on One Comparison of TradeSmart with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with TradeSmart? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with TradeSmart.
- Does TradeSmart offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; TradeSmart offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does TradeSmart offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with TradeSmart. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though TradeSmart? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with TradeSmart.
- Does TradeSmart offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with TradeSmart.
- Does TradeSmart back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with TradeSmart.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at TradeSmart?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for TradeSmart?
No; TradeSmart doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does TradeSmart provide customer support though live Chat on website?
Yes; TradeSmart provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with TradeSmart?
No; TradeSmart doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does TradeSmart offer customer service through local branch offices?
No; TradeSmart doesn't offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners or franchises.
- Does TradeSmart publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does TradeSmart provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
No; TradeSmart doesn't provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire TradeSmart Trading Account: