Why Sushil Finance? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Sushil Finance Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Sushil Finance empowers you with ODIN trading platform, IPO & Mutual Fund investment, portfolio management services, SIP and so on for successful investment and trading comforts.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sushil Finance Trading plans and Account opening
Sushil Finance Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Sushil Finance falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Sushil Finance?
Sushil Finance support trading at - NSE,BSE,MCX,NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Sushil Finance?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Sushil Finance?
Sushil Finance charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Sushil Finance?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Sushil Finance ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Sushil Finance?
Rs 400 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Sushil Finance?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Sushil Finance.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Sushil Finance?
No,Sushil Finance don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Sushil Finance?
No,Sushil Finance don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Sushil Finance?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Sushil Finance's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Sushil Finance Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.3% or 30 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 50 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 30 Per Lot
- Does Sushil Finance offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Sushil Finance.
- Does Sushil Finance offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Sushil Finance.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Sushil Finance?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Sushil Finance.
One on One Comparison of Sushil Finance with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Sushil Finance? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Sushil Finance.
- Does Sushil Finance offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; Sushil Finance offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Sushil Finance offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Sushil Finance. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Sushil Finance? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with Sushil Finance.
- Does Sushil Finance offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Sushil Finance. Please contact Sushil Finance for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Sushil Finance back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Sushil Finance.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Sushil Finance?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Sushil Finance?
No; Sushil Finance doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Sushil Finance provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Sushil Finance doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Sushil Finance?
No; Sushil Finance doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Sushil Finance offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Sushil Finance offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Sushil Finance publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Sushil Finance provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Sushil Finance provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.