Why SBICAP Securities? Know broker in detail & FAQ
SBICAP Securities Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - SBICAP Securities offering clients a well rounded package having 3-in-1 account which is an integrated platform of Savings Bank A/c, Demat A/c and an Online Trading A/c and broad range of products, pan India presence and State-of- the-Art tools and ...
Frequently Asked Questions about SBICAP Securities Trading plans and Account opening
SBICAP Securities Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- SBICAP Securities falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with SBICAP Securities?
SBICAP Securities support trading at - BSE, NSE.
- Which all segments I can trade in with SBICAP Securities?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with SBICAP Securities?
SBICAP Securities charges Rs 850 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with SBICAP Securities?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with SBICAP Securities ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with SBICAP Securities?
Rs 350 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at SBICAP Securities?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with SBICAP Securities.
- Is there any monthly plans available with SBICAP Securities?
No,SBICAP Securities don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with SBICAP Securities?
No,SBICAP Securities don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with SBICAP Securities?
Yes, The minimum brokerage charges with SBICAP Securities is Rs 0.05 for Cash, Rs 0.01 Future
- What are the Brokerage Charges with SBICAP Securities's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate SBICAP Securities Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.5% or 50 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.08% or 8 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 100 Per Lot
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 30 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with SBICAP Securities's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does SBICAP Securities offers IPO investment?
Yes; you can invest in IPO's with SBICAP Securities.
- Does SBICAP Securities offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with SBICAP Securities.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with SBICAP Securities?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with SBICAP Securities.
One on One Comparison of SBICAP Securities with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with SBICAP Securities? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with SBICAP Securities.
- Does SBICAP Securities offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; SBICAP Securities doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does SBICAP Securities offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with SBICAP Securities. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though SBICAP Securities? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with SBICAP Securities.
- Does SBICAP Securities offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with SBICAP Securities.
- Does SBICAP Securities back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with SBICAP Securities.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at SBICAP Securities?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for SBICAP Securities?
No; SBICAP Securities doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does SBICAP Securities provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; SBICAP Securities doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with SBICAP Securities?
Yes; SBICAP Securities provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does SBICAP Securities offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; SBICAP Securities offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does SBICAP Securities publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does SBICAP Securities provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' SBICAP Securities provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.