Why Religare Broking? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Religare Broking Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Religare offers online investors the wide variety of tools and services they need to succeed, and for investors seeking guidance, Religare's massive branch office network, which offers reliable and personable relationships, help the broker to easily ...
Frequently Asked Questions about Religare Broking Trading plans and Account opening
Religare Broking Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Religare Broking falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Religare Broking?
Religare Broking support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Religare Broking?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Religare Broking?
Religare Broking charges Rs 500 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Religare Broking?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Religare Broking ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Religare Broking?
Rs 300 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Religare Broking?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Religare Broking.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Religare Broking?
No,Religare Broking don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Religare Broking?
No,Religare Broking don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Religare Broking?
Yes, The minimum brokerage charges with Religare Broking is 1p per share
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Religare Broking's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Religare Broking Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.5% or 50 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 70 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 30 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Religare Broking's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Religare Broking offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Religare Broking.
- Does Religare Broking offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Religare Broking.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Religare Broking?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Religare Broking.
One on One Comparison of Religare Broking with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Religare Broking? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Religare Broking.
- Does Religare Broking offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Religare Broking doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Religare Broking offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Religare Broking. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Religare Broking? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Religare Broking.
- Does Religare Broking offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with Religare Broking.
- Does Religare Broking back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Religare Broking.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Religare Broking?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Religare Broking?
No; Religare Broking doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Religare Broking provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Religare Broking doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Religare Broking?
No; Religare Broking doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Religare Broking offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Religare Broking offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Religare Broking publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Religare Broking provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Religare Broking provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.