Why ProStocks? Know broker in detail & FAQ
ProStocks Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - ProStocks is a pure online stock broking firm initiated by well experienced market leaders to bring investment and trading services at the lowest possible cost without compromising on quality of trade.
Free Life time Demat AMC & Trading AMC for limited time.Sign up now.
Frequently Asked Questions about ProStocks Trading plans and Account opening
ProStocks Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- ProStocks falls in which Broker Category?
Discount Broker - Fixed Brokerage Per transaction
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with ProStocks?
ProStocks support trading at - NSE,BSE.
- Which all segments I can trade in with ProStocks?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with ProStocks?
ProStocks charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with ProStocks?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with ProStocks ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with ProStocks?
Rs 0 (Rs 1000 Refundable Deposit)
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at ProStocks?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with ProStocks.
- Is there any monthly plans available with ProStocks?
No,ProStocks don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with ProStocks?
No,ProStocks don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with ProStocks?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with ProStocks's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate ProStocks Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Intraday - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Future - Flat Fee Rs 15
Equity Option - Flat Fee Rs 15
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Flat Fee Rs 15
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Flat Fee Rs 15
- What are the Transaction Charges with ProStocks's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does ProStocks offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with ProStocks.
- Does ProStocks offer Mutual Funds investment?
No; you can't invest in Mutual Fund's with ProStocks.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with ProStocks?
No; you cannot trade in bonds and NCD's with ProStocks.
One on One Comparison of ProStocks with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with ProStocks? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with ProStocks.
- Does ProStocks offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; ProStocks doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does ProStocks offer After Trading Hours Order? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time?
No; you can't place After Trading Hours Order with ProStocks.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though ProStocks? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with ProStocks.
- Does ProStocks offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with ProStocks. Please contact ProStocks for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does ProStocks back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with ProStocks.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at ProStocks?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for ProStocks?
No; ProStocks doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does ProStocks provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; ProStocks doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with ProStocks?
No; ProStocks doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does ProStocks offer customer service through local branch offices?
No; ProStocks doesn't offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners or franchises.
- Does ProStocks publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does ProStocks provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
No; ProStocks doesn't provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire ProStocks Trading Account: