Why Nirmal Bang? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Nirmal Bang Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Nirmal Bang empowers you with world-renowned research reports, finest trading platform, IPO investment, portfolio management services and so on for successful investment and trading comforts.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nirmal Bang Trading plans and Account opening
Nirmal Bang Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Nirmal Bang falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Nirmal Bang?
Nirmal Bang support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Nirmal Bang?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Nirmal Bang?
Nirmal Bang charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Nirmal Bang?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Nirmal Bang ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Nirmal Bang?
Rs 200 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Nirmal Bang?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Nirmal Bang.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Nirmal Bang?
No,Nirmal Bang don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Nirmal Bang?
No,Nirmal Bang don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Nirmal Bang?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Nirmal Bang's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Nirmal Bang Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.2% or 20 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.02% or 2 paisa
Equity Future - 0.02% or 2 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 100 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.02% or 2 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.02% or 2 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 20 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Nirmal Bang's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Nirmal Bang offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Nirmal Bang.
- Does Nirmal Bang offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Nirmal Bang.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Nirmal Bang?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Nirmal Bang.
One on One Comparison of Nirmal Bang with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Nirmal Bang? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Nirmal Bang.
- Does Nirmal Bang offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; Nirmal Bang offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Nirmal Bang offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Nirmal Bang. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Nirmal Bang? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Nirmal Bang.
- Does Nirmal Bang offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Nirmal Bang. Please contact Nirmal Bang for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Nirmal Bang back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with Nirmal Bang.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Nirmal Bang?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Nirmal Bang?
No; Nirmal Bang doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Nirmal Bang provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Nirmal Bang doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Nirmal Bang?
No; Nirmal Bang doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Nirmal Bang offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Nirmal Bang offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Nirmal Bang publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Nirmal Bang provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Nirmal Bang provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.