Why Networth Direct? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Networth Direct Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Networth Direct, an exponentially growing firm is backed by strong support, chain of sub brokers and branches, research team and network of experts.
Frequently Asked Questions about Networth Direct Trading plans and Account opening
Networth Direct Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Networth Direct falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Networth Direct?
Networth Direct support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX-SX. NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Networth Direct?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Networth Direct?
Networth Direct charges Rs 149 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Networth Direct?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Networth Direct ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Networth Direct?
Rs 400 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Networth Direct?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Networth Direct.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Networth Direct?
No,Networth Direct don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Networth Direct?
No,Networth Direct don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Networth Direct?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Networth Direct's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Networth Direct Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.3% or 30 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 50 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 50 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Networth Direct's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Networth Direct offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Networth Direct.
- Does Networth Direct offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Networth Direct.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Networth Direct?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Networth Direct.
One on One Comparison of Networth Direct with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Networth Direct? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Networth Direct.
- Does Networth Direct offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; Networth Direct offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Networth Direct offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Networth Direct. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Networth Direct? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Networth Direct.
- Does Networth Direct offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Networth Direct. Please contact Networth Direct for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Networth Direct back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Networth Direct.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Networth Direct?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Networth Direct?
No; Networth Direct doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Networth Direct provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Networth Direct doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Networth Direct?
No; Networth Direct doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Networth Direct offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Networth Direct offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Networth Direct publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Networth Direct provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Networth Direct provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.