Why Motilal Oswal? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Motilal Oswal Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Motilal Oswal is the well- established and big player in stock broker's field. From advisory services to research, active trading, customer service, ease of use and more, Motilal Oswal understands what it means to provide a high-quality offering. Mot...
Free Demat and Trading Account and Rs 2000 joing bonus.Sign up now
Frequently Asked Questions about Motilal Oswal Trading plans and Account opening
Motilal Oswal Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Motilal Oswal falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Motilal Oswal?
Motilal Oswal support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Motilal Oswal?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Motilal Oswal?
Motilal Oswal charges Rs 600 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Motilal Oswal?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Motilal Oswal ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Motilal Oswal?
Rs 400 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Motilal Oswal?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Motilal Oswal.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Motilal Oswal?
No,Motilal Oswal don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Motilal Oswal?
No,Motilal Oswal don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Motilal Oswal?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Motilal Oswal's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Motilal Oswal Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.5% or 50 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 70 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 70 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Motilal Oswal's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Motilal Oswal offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Motilal Oswal.
- Does Motilal Oswal offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Motilal Oswal.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Motilal Oswal?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Motilal Oswal.
One on One Comparison of Motilal Oswal with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Motilal Oswal? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Motilal Oswal.
- Does Motilal Oswal offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Motilal Oswal doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Motilal Oswal offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Motilal Oswal. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Motilal Oswal? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Motilal Oswal.
- Does Motilal Oswal offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Motilal Oswal. Please contact Motilal Oswal for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Motilal Oswal back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Motilal Oswal.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Motilal Oswal?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Motilal Oswal?
No; Motilal Oswal doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Motilal Oswal provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Motilal Oswal doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Motilal Oswal?
No; Motilal Oswal doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Motilal Oswal offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Motilal Oswal offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Motilal Oswal publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Motilal Oswal provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Motilal Oswal provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.