Why MasterTrust? Know broker in detail & FAQ
MasterTrust Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - mastertrust offers online investors the wide variety of tools and services they need to succeed, and for investors seeking guidance, mastertrustís massive branch office network, which offers reliable and personable relationships, help the broker to ...
Frequently Asked Questions about MasterTrust Trading plans and Account opening
MasterTrust Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- MasterTrust falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with MasterTrust?
MasterTrust support trading at - NSE,BSE,MCX-SX,MCX,NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with MasterTrust?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with MasterTrust?
MasterTrust charges Rs 555 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with MasterTrust?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with MasterTrust ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with MasterTrust?
Rs 300 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at MasterTrust?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with MasterTrust.
- Is there any monthly plans available with MasterTrust?
No,MasterTrust don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with MasterTrust?
No,MasterTrust don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with MasterTrust?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with MasterTrust's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate MasterTrust Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.1% or 10 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.01% or 1 paisa
Equity Future - 0.01% or 1 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 10 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.01% or 1 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.01% or 1 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 5 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with MasterTrust's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does MasterTrust offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with MasterTrust.
- Does MasterTrust offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with MasterTrust.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with MasterTrust?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with MasterTrust.
One on One Comparison of MasterTrust with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with MasterTrust? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with MasterTrust.
- Does MasterTrust offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; MasterTrust offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does MasterTrust offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with MasterTrust. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though MasterTrust? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with MasterTrust.
- Does MasterTrust offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with MasterTrust. Please contact MasterTrust for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does MasterTrust back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with MasterTrust.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at MasterTrust?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for MasterTrust?
No; MasterTrust doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does MasterTrust provide customer support though live Chat on website?
Yes; MasterTrust provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with MasterTrust?
Yes; MasterTrust provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does MasterTrust offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; MasterTrust offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does MasterTrust publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does MasterTrust provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' MasterTrust provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.