Why Mangal Keshav? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Mangal Keshav Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Incorporated in 1939, Mangal Keshav is very old name in broker industry. Wide range of offerings, margin funding, 350 + branches proves deep presence of MK in the Broker Market.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mangal Keshav Trading plans and Account opening
Mangal Keshav Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Mangal Keshav falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Mangal Keshav?
Mangal Keshav support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Mangal Keshav?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Mangal Keshav?
Mangal Keshav charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Mangal Keshav?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Mangal Keshav ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Mangal Keshav?
Rs 750 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Mangal Keshav?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Mangal Keshav.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Mangal Keshav?
No,Mangal Keshav don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Mangal Keshav?
No,Mangal Keshav don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Mangal Keshav?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Mangal Keshav's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Mangal Keshav Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.3% or 30 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 100 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 30 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Mangal Keshav's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Mangal Keshav offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Mangal Keshav.
- Does Mangal Keshav offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Mangal Keshav.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Mangal Keshav?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Mangal Keshav.
One on One Comparison of Mangal Keshav with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Mangal Keshav? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Mangal Keshav.
- Does Mangal Keshav offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; Mangal Keshav offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Mangal Keshav offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Mangal Keshav. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Mangal Keshav? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Mangal Keshav.
- Does Mangal Keshav offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Mangal Keshav. Please contact Mangal Keshav for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Mangal Keshav back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with Mangal Keshav.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Mangal Keshav?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Mangal Keshav?
No; Mangal Keshav doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Mangal Keshav provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Mangal Keshav doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Mangal Keshav?
Yes; Mangal Keshav provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Mangal Keshav offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Mangal Keshav offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Mangal Keshav publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Mangal Keshav provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Mangal Keshav provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.