Why Karvy? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Karvy Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - KSBL is one of the largest stock broking houses in India offering services in stock broking, depository participant, distribution of financial products, advisory and private client group. The Broker is well known for its leading edge advice and high ...
Frequently Asked Questions about Karvy Trading plans and Account opening
Karvy Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Karvy falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Karvy?
Karvy support trading at - NSE,BSE,MCX-SX,MCX,NCDEX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Karvy?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Karvy?
Karvy charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Karvy?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Karvy ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Karvy?
Rs 500 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Karvy?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Karvy.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Karvy?
No,Karvy don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Karvy?
No,Karvy don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Karvy?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Karvy's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Karvy Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.3% or 30 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 50 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 50 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Karvy's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Karvy offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Karvy.
- Does Karvy offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Karvy.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Karvy?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Karvy.
One on One Comparison of Karvy with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Karvy? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Karvy.
- Does Karvy offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
Yes; Karvy offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Karvy offer After Trading Hours Order? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time?
No; you can't place After Trading Hours Order with Karvy.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Karvy? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
No; you can't place GTC Orders with Karvy.
- Does Karvy back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Karvy.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Karvy?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Karvy?
No; Karvy doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Karvy provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Karvy doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Karvy?
Yes; Karvy provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Karvy offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Karvy offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Karvy publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Karvy provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Karvy provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.