Why ICICIDirect? Know broker in detail & FAQ
ICICIDirect Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - ICICI Direct, pioneering online trading platform of ICICI Securities, charges more than its competitors,but delivers with a fantastic platform and innovative offering and strong customer service. With these attributes, the company earns its No. 1 ove...
Get ICICI Direct 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Simply leave your contact information with us and ICICI Direct representatives will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions about ICICIDirect Trading plans and Account opening
ICICIDirect Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- ICICIDirect falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with ICICIDirect?
ICICIDirect support trading at - BSE, NSE.
- Which all segments I can trade in with ICICIDirect?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with ICICIDirect?
ICICIDirect charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with ICICIDirect?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with ICICIDirect ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with ICICIDirect?
Rs 600 PA (Waived for 1st year)
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at ICICIDirect?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with ICICIDirect.
- Is there any monthly plans available with ICICIDirect?
No,ICICIDirect don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with ICICIDirect?
No,ICICIDirect don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with ICICIDirect?
Yes, The minimum brokerage charges with ICICIDirect is Rs 35 per trade
- What are the Brokerage Charges with ICICIDirect's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate ICICIDirect Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.55% or 55 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 95 Per Lot
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 25 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with ICICIDirect's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 100 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does ICICIDirect offers IPO investment?
Yes; you can invest in IPO's with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with ICICIDirect.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with ICICIDirect?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with ICICIDirect.
One on One Comparison of ICICIDirect with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with ICICIDirect? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does ICICIDirect offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with ICICIDirect. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though ICICIDirect? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with ICICIDirect. Please contact ICICIDirect for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does ICICIDirect back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with ICICIDirect.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at ICICIDirect?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for ICICIDirect?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does ICICIDirect provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with ICICIDirect?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does ICICIDirect offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; ICICIDirect offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does ICICIDirect publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does ICICIDirect provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' ICICIDirect provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire ICICIDirect Trading Account: