Why HDFC Securities? Know broker in detail & FAQ
HDFC Securities Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Runner up in the "Best e-brokerage House" category by Outlook Money, HDFC Securities offers both retail and institutional brokering with 250 branches and more than 1.5 million customers. HDFC securities also serves as a distributor of financial produ...
Get HDFC Securities 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Simply leave your contact information with us and HDFC Securities representatives will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions about HDFC Securities Trading plans and Account opening
HDFC Securities Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- HDFC Securities falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with HDFC Securities?
HDFC Securities support trading at - BSE, NSE.
- Which all segments I can trade in with HDFC Securities?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with HDFC Securities?
HDFC Securities charges Rs 999 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with HDFC Securities?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with HDFC Securities ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with HDFC Securities?
Rs 750 PA (Waived for 1st year)
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at HDFC Securities?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with HDFC Securities.
- Is there any monthly plans available with HDFC Securities?
No,HDFC Securities don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with HDFC Securities?
No,HDFC Securities don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with HDFC Securities?
Yes, The minimum brokerage charges with HDFC Securities is Rs 25
- What are the Brokerage Charges with HDFC Securities's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate HDFC Securities Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.5% or 50 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - 0.1% of Premium or Rs 100 per lot whichever is high
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 23 per lot
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 20 per lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with HDFC Securities's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - NA
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does HDFC Securities offers IPO investment?
Yes; you can invest in IPO's with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with HDFC Securities.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with HDFC Securities?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with HDFC Securities.
One on One Comparison of HDFC Securities with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with HDFC Securities? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does HDFC Securities offer After Trading Hours Order? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time?
No; you can't place After Trading Hours Order with HDFC Securities.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though HDFC Securities? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with HDFC Securities.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at HDFC Securities?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for HDFC Securities?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does HDFC Securities provide customer support though live Chat on website?
Yes; HDFC Securities provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with HDFC Securities?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does HDFC Securities offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; HDFC Securities offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does HDFC Securities publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does HDFC Securities provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' HDFC Securities provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire HDFC Securities Trading Account: