Why Geojit? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Geojit Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Based in Kochi, Kerela, Geojit BNP Paribas is a well-known and established brokerage house in India offering their clients customized online trading platforms, certified financial advisors, tips and recommendations, strong research ideas, portfolio m...
Frequently Asked Questions about Geojit Trading plans and Account opening
Geojit Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Geojit falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Geojit?
Geojit support trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX-SX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Geojit?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Geojit?
Geojit charges Free to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Geojit?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Geojit ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Geojit?
Rs 400 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Geojit?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Geojit.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Geojit?
No,Geojit don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Geojit?
No,Geojit don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Geojit?
Yes, The minimum brokerage charges with Geojit is 1p per share or Rs 20/contract whichever is higher
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Geojit's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Geojit Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.3% or 30 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Future - 0.03% or 3 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 75 Per Lot
Commodity - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 15 Per Lot
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 15 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Geojit's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Commodity - Non-Agri: Rs 260 Per Cr | Agri: Rs 175 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 110 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Geojit offers IPO investment?
No; you can't invest in IPO's with Geojit.
- Does Geojit offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Geojit.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Geojit?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Geojit.
One on One Comparison of Geojit with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Geojit? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Geojit.
- Does Geojit offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Geojit doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Geojit offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Geojit. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Geojit? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Geojit.
- Does Geojit offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Geojit. Please contact Geojit for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Geojit back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Geojit.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Geojit?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Geojit?
No; Geojit doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Geojit provide customer support though live Chat on website?
No; Geojit doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Geojit?
Yes; Geojit provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Geojit offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Geojit offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Geojit publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Geojit provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Geojit provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire Geojit Trading Account: