Why Axis Direct? Know broker in detail & FAQ
Axis Direct Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview - Since its inception in 2005, Axis Securities Limited aims to become a leading player in the Retail Brokering Industry. The Broker is engaged in the business of marketing and selling of financial products of the Axis Bank Limited.
Get Axis Direct 3-in-1 account, an integrated trading + demat + bank account for one-click investment in stock market and mutual funds.
Simply leave your contact information with us and Axis Direct representatives will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Axis Direct Trading plans and Account opening
Axis Direct Broker QnA (Frequently Asked Questions) - Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Axis Direct falls in which Broker Category?
Full Service Broker
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Axis Direct?
Axis Direct support trading at - BSE, NSE.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Axis Direct?
Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Axis Direct?
Axis Direct charges Rs 999 to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Axis Direct?
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Axis Direct ?
- How much is the Demat AMC with Axis Direct?
Rs 650 PA
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Axis Direct?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Axis Direct.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Axis Direct?
No,Axis Direct don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Axis Direct?
No,Axis Direct don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Axis Direct?
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Axis Direct's per segment?
Please refer unique and accurate Axis Direct Brokerage Calculator
Equity Delivery - 0.5% or 50 paisa
Equity Intraday - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Future - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Equity Option - Rs 10 Per Lot
Commodity - Futures - .03 or 3 paisa, Options - Rs 50 Per Lot
Currency Derivatives (Future) - 0.05% or 5 paisa
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 20 Per Lot
- What are the Transaction Charges with Axis Direct's per segment?
Equity Delivery - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Intraday - Rs 325 Per Cr
Equity Future - Rs 190 Per Cr
Equity Option - Rs 5000 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 100 Per Cr
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 4000 Per Cr
- Does Axis Direct offers IPO investment?
Yes; you can invest in IPO's with Axis Direct.
- Does Axis Direct offer Mutual Funds investment?
Yes; you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Axis Direct.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Axis Direct?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Axis Direct.
One on One Comparison of Axis Direct with popular brokers in India
Comparison of All Brokers
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Axis Direct? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with Axis Direct.
- Does Axis Direct offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Axis Direct doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Axis Direct offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Axis Direct. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Axis Direct? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Axis Direct.
- Does Axis Direct offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
Yes; Margin funding is available when trading with Axis Direct. Please contact Axis Direct for more detail as this feature may not be available to all the customers.
- Does Axis Direct back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
Yes; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity ia available when trading with Axis Direct.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Axis Direct?
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Axis Direct?
No; Axis Direct doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Axis Direct provide customer support though live Chat on website?
Yes; Axis Direct provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Axis Direct?
Yes; Axis Direct provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Axis Direct offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Axis Direct offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Axis Direct publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Axis Direct provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Axis Direct provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enquire Axis Direct Trading Account: