IPO Investment with Sharekhan
Before 1 Jan 2016, Sharekhan was providing online application for IPO. Due to SEBI regulation all public offering (IPO) post January 1, 2016 need to be fulfilled through the ASBA (application supported block amount) route only.
Current and Upcoming IPO's investment with Sharekhan
Currently Sharekhan is unable to provide online IPO investment, manual form need to download and submit to nearby Sharekhan Branch.
Steps to invest in IPO with Sharekhan:
- Check your bank is part of ASBA participating bankers to this IPO, all major bank are part of this. >>Download ASBA participating bankers list
- If your bank account is part of ASBA participating,then download blank IPO Application form. >>Download Blank Application Form
- By Clicking on above link you are redirected to NSE open IPO page, Click on IPO which you want to invest and click on “Blank Application Form Download.
- Columns to be filled in IPO application form are mark red:
- Find a sample form for applying in IPO with Sharekhan. >>Download
- Submit the application form at your nearest Sharekhan outlet.
Mutual Fund Investment with Sharekhan
With Sharekhan you can invest in Mutual Funds, Tax Saving Funds, SIP/Flexi-SIP, Gold Funds, FMP, NFO via three ways:
- Invest in Mutual Funds online with your Sharekhan Account. With this you get access to a number of exclusive mutual fund research reports and ability to invest in Flexible Systematic Investment Plans.
- Download the PDF of the application form and send it to the nearest Sharekhan ShareShop in your city.
- Call up the toll-free customer care number and Sharekhan representative will dispatch the application form to you.
Steps to invest online in Equity Funds with Sharekhan:
- Click on Mutual Funds > Equity Funds
Select Fund Name, Schema, Segment like below
- Select the specific Fund, you wish to invest
- Click on Buy Button > Amount you want to invest, accept the terms and condition, Provide EUIN number and submit the request.
- After submiting request, you can check your order report and portfolio report.
- You can refer Sharekhan Mutual Funds Research section for Top Equity Fund for investment.
Charges to invest in IPOs and Mutual Fund with Sharekhan:
Applying for IPOs and Mutual Fund through Sharekhan online platform is completely free. Only you need to pay while selling the shares allocated to you through IPO.