Account Opening Process with Zerodha
Posted on 29th Mar 2016
Need help choosing a broker?
Account opening Process with Zerodha is simple and easy. Leave your contact information with us and one of the Zites (people working at Zerodha) will call you back and help you with the account opening process. Zerodha offers three easy ways for opening Account with them:
- They can courier you the Account opening form, fill it , signed at places required and send it along with all the documents back to Zerodha.
- Download and Print your own application forms. Fill the forms as per the instruction sheet and sign at specified places. Trading and Demat forms and only Demat forms are available in download section of their website. For opening Trading + Demat or Trading + Demat + Commodity Account, only one copy of Pan and Address proof is required.
- Through Zerodha Online Application Form : Online Application form is available at their website, you simply have to register yourself with them. One good feature of online application form is that the details that you enter will be saved automatically, so you can log back in anytime at your convenience to complete the process.
Fill the online application, upload scanned copies of your documents and have them verified by their representative. Once you received approval, you can choose either of the two options:
- In standard process, you have to take a print out of the forms, sign it, attach the relevant documents, photos and courier it. You can pay online a fee of Rs 500 for T+D+C Account.
- In priority process, they will print prefilled application form and courier to your address. You will have to sign the application form and on the documents and courier the forms back to them. You need to make a payment of Rs 800 online for a T+D+C Account.
SAVE 70% ON YOUR BROKERAGE